Pages

12/21/13

Glittery Trees

I had one of the glittery garland and ornaments trees left and was bound and determined to do something different with it. I had already cleaned the Hero Arts stamp and put it away so I went with this design. No sentiment on the outside, just the tree popped up on some foam adhesive with a little bit of Tea Dye Distress Ink sponged on the kraft layer.

DSCN4399

It will still go through the mail just fine and it has a little bit of dimension to it.

DSCN4400

That’s all I’ve got for today - more soon.

3 comments:

  1. I really really like the shading on the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big red dots and the kraft for your background, Jackie! So sorry I've been MIA here, but hope to do better in the New Year. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I never thought to shade kraft paper like that. Great idea. Makes that tree pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.