12/23/13

My Favorite Things Wreath

Another pretty simple card with minimal layering of die cuts. The wreath is from My Favorite Things and I only layered 2 of them this time and only made 2 of these cards. The die comes with the bow and an extra bow piece so I did layer that, too. The bow was die cut out of red suede paper. I added a little Stardust Stickles to the center, and Christmas Red Stickles for the berries on the wreath.

The name of the die is Spring Wreath and it shows the bow at the bottom, but it looked like a Christmasy wreath to me and I like the bow at the top, so there!

The sentiment is stamped with Colorbox Chianti pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Simple, yet kind of elegant, too.

DSCN4402

One more post tomorrow and that will be it for my Christmas cards this year.

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Jackie! I just ordered this die and you've given me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! I love all the variety of cards you've made this year. :) I think next year I'll try at least one Christmas Challenge blog again - maybe Jingle Belles. I have GOT to use my holiday stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your cards, each one a work of art, I admire your talent for creating such gems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.