12/20/13

Washi Tape Christmas Trees

Yes, I have jumped on the washi tape bandwagon with both feet. I wanted to make a couple of washi tape Christmas trees so I stuck several different designs to a piece of white card stock and die cut them with the Taylored Expressions Trim the Tree die. I just used the solid tree, no layering needed for these. The background paper is from a Doodlebug Designs 6 x 6 paper pad and the sentiment is the same Hero Arts one from last year’s clear set. The sentiment doesn’t show up well for some reason, but I used Hero Arts Mid Tome Red Royal and it is really pretty in person.

DSCN4409

Same everything, just a different arrangement of washi tape.

DSCN4410

Just one or two more posts and Christmas cards will be history!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I whole-heartedly approve of the washi tape usage! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the washi. Instantly decorated tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.