4/21/14

Thinking of You

One of my pen friends was feeling a little down so I made this for her, hoping it would cheer her up a little.

The landscape and kite dies are from Memory Box, the sun in the background is from Impression Obsession, and although it doesn’t show up in the photo, I used some cloud pattern text weight paper inside the card.

I think they should have made the kite and the little bows all one die, because attaching those tiny bows to the kite tail was not fun. I suppose you could use the kite without the bows, but I think it looks better with them.

DSCN4738

This landscape die is one of the prettiest ones Memory Box has come out with in a while. It makes a one layer card really easy and very pretty. If you wanted more room to write inside the card, you could always attach a patterned paper or plain card stock on the back of the card front, but I like it this way.

Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sure, now I need these Memory Box dies. *shakes fist*

    And I agree about those tiny bows. I'd go blind sticking them on. Much easier to trim them off if you DO NOT want them. Think of the masses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make me feel better. Yay for the bows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.